Friday, November 30, 2007

feel good, inc.

man, this is exactly how i feel right now. do you ever just get so excited that you don't think everything going on inside of you will fit in your body all day? yeah, i'm there. i'm SO there. : ) and i have a feeling that even if it was monday morning and i had a ton of work to do and dirty hair and a bunch of pimples that i would still feel this way. i will be glad to wear laugh lines on my face for the rest of my days if it means i can keep this smile permanently. if you're close, come give me a hug and you can share the goodness with me. have a GREAT weekend, and know that your friend melissa loves you. *sigh* HOORAY FOR THIS FEELING! xoxo

7 comments:

megan said...

hooray for you :) i'm glad you're in such a great mood. doesn't that picture look like that guy is kicking those birds away? that's totally you.

Jax said...

HOORAY!!! Happy for you!! The holidays make me that way.. then I get depressed...then I get excited....then.. okay, you get the picture. ;)

Big Mike said...

I'm glad that you're in such a great mood. I will feel the same way at about 3 o'clock. Until then, lotsa work to be doing.

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

love in flannel pj's and glasses.

*sigh*

amore.

Anonymous said...

I love it! keep smiling!!! Laugh lines are sexy

Leah Billings said...

Wow! That's a lot of happy. I'm glad you have it and I hope it continues.

Chandle said...

Great, tell me the name of what you're taking, I want some :)