Monday, December 31, 2007
things to remember from the twelve months past:
1. honesty really is the best policy
2. nothing in the world replaces a best friend
3. it's never too much information if someone really loves you
4. i am TOTALLY worth it
5. you will always, always reap what you sow
things to forget:
1. not a damn thing. don't forget any of it. : )
okay, i hope everyone has a safe and happy new year's eve, and i will catch you guys on the flipside, when i will be a much better blogger. holla holla. xoxo
Monday, December 17, 2007
Sunday, December 16, 2007
p.s. i promise to start posting the silly little happenings in my life again soon, and knock it off with this incense-burning, colored-aura, self-reflection bs. : )
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
it's been crazy here. and by here i mean at my office, at my house, and inside my head. my apologies for not posting more; i used to be kind of a fiend, huh? maybe it has something to do with the weather... regardless, here's a list of top-of-my-head happenings:
- we're down ANOTHER co-worker for six weeks. *sigh* bring it on.
- my room is a disaster area. i really really really need to clean it. mess outside, mess inside, you know? time to clean at least one of them up. : )
- it's already december. i'm sure you all know that by now, but i cannot get my head around how fast the time is going.
- i tried TWO new things at the sushi place. i liked one very much, and i did not gag on the other. i may be a convert after all.
- monday was my dad's 60th birthday!!! and he spent it working on the farm. of course he did. : )
- i haven't bought groceries in like a month and have been living off of fried food. i guess it's never too early to start putting on that holiday weight, huh?
- i think i want a new car, and
- i know i want some new clothes. i bought a new shirt the other day and it struck me, i haven't bought a single article of clothing in like six months. i bum around in the same sh*t every day. this needs to be remedied so that i can stop looking like an orphan.
well i guess the top of my head is not that interesting because i am, as usual, boring to the point of depressing. there's more, you know. much more. but you'll have to just wait on that. : )