Monday, November 19, 2007

hey, remember me?

i guess i've kind of been a d-bag about blogging lately, huh? but most everything that's been going on with me in the last little bit has been of a personal nature, and i would feel uncomfortable releasing it to the internet. but no worries; it's mostly been good stuff (really good!) so there's that. : ) i will say this much: look out turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing, pumpkin pie, and various other thanksgiving food items. mama's comin' home to DESTROY YOU. and by "destroy you" i mean eat until my skin is too tight for my body. it's a short work-week and i'll see my daddy and my sweet sister in just a few days. hooray! thanksgiving is the best holiday, above all others (except for my birthday, naturally). le sigh. i'm pretty excited. : ) hope everyone has been doing well. sorry for my hermit-ness. i will try to do better. xox
p.s. now that the wedding and all it's festivities are over, when will i see the tulsans (and my one okc-er) again? hmmm... let's make a plan.

6 comments:

Big Mike said...

I'm glad to hear that you're doing well. I'll call you soon...i promise.

Anonymous said...

when are you getting to town?? I would love love to see you!

care said...

that's when you tell about it in third person...kidding, kidding.

enjoy your turkey day!

Anonymous said...

hooray for thanksgiving with sisters :)

Big Mike said...

There had better be LOTS of pictures taken over the holiday.

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

can't wait to give you a snack cake hug!