Wednesday, April 29, 2009

bye bye april

way back wednesday again already? where is the time going? okay, so, i don't know who took this picture, but i kind of love it. it's from jenny's engagement party many moons ago, and i am wearing a DRESS and COWBOY BOOTS. who am i? look at my skinny little arms and my long hair... i don't even recognize that girl. :) how vain is it that my wbws are all of me? i'm telling you, i don't have the technological capabilities that some of you have. i've had a digital camera for like two years maybe and i don't know if i could use a scanner even if it came with detailed instructions. so, yeah. i guess you get to look at pictures of me... that other people took... from not that long ago. :)

additionally, today is president obama's 100th day in office. time.com has all kinds of cool coverage on it, and i have forgone any work i should've done by now to peruse / obsess over it. go check it out, and enjoy every second.

6 comments:

miya p. said...

cute, cute, and cute. i don't partake in wbw but i love seeing old pics of you (and new for that matter). keep em' commin'

and thx for the tip on the obama coverage-work just got a lot better :)

Sarah said...

loves the picture. the boots. the works. the you.

Jax said...

Cute. Fabulous. AND I LOVE that I remember it! :) Haute boots, lover. Haute. And WBW can all be of you. I think mine have been except today..haha! :) It's my blog and I'll be vain if I want to. ;) xoxo

Jax said...

And thanks for the tip about Time.com. I've been playing on it ever since! HA! :)

Stacia said...

lovin the boots...WBW is anything your heart desires =)

Big Mike said...

I know that you and I are BOTH ready for May flowers.