Wednesday, June 27, 2007

yep, they're gross

i had a cigarette today. it tasted like butt. this pill they gave me is doing it's job on the real. and now that i'm not smoking, i'm kind of hood rich. i haven't bought a pack since saturday so today i treated myself to some bbq pork and a sweet potato with the extra cash. i guess this is why people gain weight when they quit. this weekend i plan to be drinking. and usually drinking means two things and one of them is lots of cigarettes. so i guess we'll see how it goes. no need to cross your fingers, though, because i can hardly stand the taste anymore. and if it makes me an idiot to think that's a tiny bit depressing, then so be it. newsflash: i just realized how funny those first two sentences are together.

6 comments:

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

butt tastes sucks. and i am so proud of you and your lungs and the rest of your body will thank you. my philosophy? i spend way to much money on making myself smell delish to f it up with a fire stick! MEOW. I always think about warm vanilla sugar when I think of you.
xoxoxoxoxoxoox

Anonymous said...

way to go sister!!! i'm so proud of you. but now i'm losing my smoke buddy. oh, it's bittersweet. :(

Sarah said...

you crack me up. i love you. and glad they taste like butt.

Jennifer said...

I'm so proud of you love

Jax said...

Proud of you..and your lungs! Woo woo!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the ac, and more importantly, jumping the fence into non-smokerville! I'm almost jealous.. let me know the drug when its time for me. way to be a hero!