Friday, April 6, 2007

those eggs are just jealous

good friday did not start out so good. boy, was i an a MOOD this morning. why? no clue. nevertheless, i was like a hot cup of crazy-time tea, spewing all over my co-workers and cubicle area. but i'm over it now. it's easter weekend, in case you didn't hear. in addition, there's a rumor that our office is going to close an hour early. i'm not sure how much faith to put into this sweet little friday treat. this is vaguely reminiscent of the snow day rumors back in school. "they're turning the busses around in the next town over..." don't give me that crap, office job. are we leaving early or aren't we? okay, enough. my brain is in 6,228 places right now so i should stop writing before i make a fool of myself. damn. it's probably too late. happy easter, bitches.

2 comments:

Jillian said...

You have a cubicle? I'm so jealous. I hope to one day have a cubicle or an office or maybe a carboard box with a bulletin board.

Big Mike said...

Happy Easter, mother bitches. Anylabia. The word on the street is that there is some sort of "crawfish boil" in Conway at the end of this month. Truth? Lies? Let me know ASAP. If so, I have a friend of mine that is ready to give me a ride to your fair city. Love you, sweetheart.!