Sunday, April 8, 2007

sunday clumsy sunday

ah, easter eve. everyone drank a little too much (SURPRISE!!!). most of the crew were students so i felt like a douchebag pretty much all night because my areas of expertise are limited to songs from the 80s and current ghetto lingo. i'm no geneticist, people, so my contributions to the conversation were few and ridiculous. no matter, i had fun anyway. : ) above pic is my darling jessica and me, looking like it's probably time to go to sleep.

thank you facebook. you have not only given me one more distraction from my job, but you brought back kaitlin ann parker, my once very best friend ever. we were roommates at tech and we were thisclose the whole time, until she moved to new york city and we sort of lost touch. and now a random internet site has brought her back. HOORAY! i smell a vacation...
in other news, big ups to my homegirl callie, who provides most of the pictures you see on this blog. she's tall like me, she smokes like me, and i adore her. i think this picture is hilarious. please make note of the pack of cigs rolled up in her t-shirt, greaser style.

4 comments:

Big Mike said...

Callie is a gangsta as she could possible be. The only way to make it better would be to have a roll of $100 bills rolled up in her other sleeve. THAT would be hood-rich.

Anonymous said...

all i can say is.....mike don't know nothin about hood rich.

Jillian said...

Why are you guys always going places and not telling me? There's only three more weeks of Jill left to love.

Jennifer said...

I miss you love of my life.