craziness in central arkansas. CRAZINESS. allow me to elaborate. (you know i couldn't be succinct even if my life depended on it. he he he.) i am currently...
- remembering that short work weeks are always actually the longest
- leaving for the golden state in approximately 50ish hours with nothing yet packed
- looking for new place to live as mine is no longer available, but...
- ...totally fine with it, and maybe...
- ...sort of kind of excited to have some new hotness!
- wondering if my girl celia will get the boot on antm after that outburst last week
- over-caffeinating and,
- more than likely regretting that soon
- guessing that, if my list-making skills are any indication, i am maybe better at twittering than blogging
okay, i guess that's about it. maybe it's less crazy around here than i thought. the excess coffee gives me a sense of urgency. :) seacrest OUT.
i am so so SO glad to have you back...the past few days without a peep from you has been excruciating.
i miss you when you are away :(
I LOVE the excess coffee..hahahaha.. Hilarious! And fun trip! YAY! :) You'd better blog or tweet or do soemthing I can read. xoxo!
Ghetto Harmonizing....Surprising....Run it back because Melissa is like Ohhhhhh...
love the list, will miss you this weekend, but have a blast anyway.
uuuuuuuuuupdddddddddaaaaaaaaaaattttttttteeeeeee please and thank you.
Post a Comment