Tuesday, December 8, 2009

cranky pants, party of one

boo. i don't know if it's the weather or the season or the holidays or what, but jeezum crow i just CANNOT stay positive lately. i'm tired, i'm crabby, i'm stressed out, and i just really really really would like to snap the hell out of it. my weekend was super hectic and eventful in all the wrong ways, my job is increasingly tedious and unfulfilling, my apartment is a wreck, my skin is dry and pale, christmas is about five seconds away, and oh god, the rain rain rain and the cold cold cold. no amount of deep breathing or wishful thinking is negating the craaaaaaab inside of meeeeee. the good news is that what goes up must come down, and you know, vice versa. so i'll see you on the other side of this cranky-faced funk, friends. :) xo

5 comments:

emotional diva said...

i was crabby too. then i ordered a pizza. coincidence then that the crabbiness stopped? i think not.

you are rocktastic chica. it's the cold-blues. something shall put a smile on your face! i'll send you a pic from natalie's 6th bday dinner that is for sure gonna have you cracking up.

here's to a better day! (check you e mail in like, 5!) LOL

miya p. said...

deeeewd, i have been feeling fully bitch-tastic of late but have been doing my best to hold it in (or at least stay away from the public eye so as not to display my cunti-ness) but, BUT you have encouraged me to let it out, let it ring free and proud...i am already feeling the tiniest bit better - and all thanks to you. *kiss*

Jax said...

Icks. I definitely get ya... today, I found myself wondering what the f*ck my issue was b/c nothing is really BAD in my life so why am I cranky as shit?! I came to the conclusion it's pms.. or the weather.. or the weather and pms.. haha.. seriously.. the LITTLEST things make me go ape shit bananas lately! I feel ya.. I always get this way around the holidays for some reason though. And the best part is I'm freaking full of holiday cheer! But that said.. the clock is practically ticking in my ear to get all the presents, go to all the parties, yada yada all while spending money super carefully.

So, I say cheers to being cranky! Let's drink til we're merry! ha!

Irish Gumbo said...

'Jeezum Crow'...Wasn't he a famous Native American warrior?

No, wait, it's a brand of whiskey, isn't it?

Maybe it's a warrior and a whiskey, yeah, think of the branding possibilities! :)

Sarah said...

I LOVE YOU!