Friday, August 31, 2007

new kids on the block

so check it, i added two new links: one for chandle and the other for carrie. i do not know either of these girls but they both leave comments from time to time and i dig it. and since jessica's back from alaska and the conway parks bill passed months ago, it's time for some freshening up in the link area. so out with the old. done and done. i was going to add both of their pictures here but for some reason chandle's is not working out. what in the hell. anywho, there they are so check them out. very interesting, the both of them. : )
yo yo yo it's the last day of august. which means the official birthday countdown starts tomorrow. come on down, 24. baby's ready to get old!

3 comments:

Leah Billings said...

When you start having trouble remembering how old you actually are is when you know you are really. getting. old. I had to have my roommate verify for me the other day what my actual age was. Seriously. It was depressing. I tend to be bad with numbers in general, so that's my excuse. (And why no one is allowed to make fun of me for this particular airhead moment.)

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

T-W-E-N-T-Y F-O-U-R!!!!

Big Mike said...

Don't be so anxious. I miss 23.