Wednesday, April 22, 2009

two birds, one stone

first, way back wednesday. this is from the first snow day i had as a resident of central arkansas, like five days after i moved here. tater and i went out to play. we were / are adorable. don't bother disagreeing, because i know that's a fact. ;)


earrrrrrth day is today! and while i do NOT throw beer bottles out of my car window, this is far and away my favorite card that someecards.com came up with for the occasion. HA! go check them all out, and thank me later. happy earth day!!! go recycle something... or something!

p.s. why isn't earth day marked on my wall calendar at work? who made this piece of shit?

6 comments:

katandkarl said...

it's snowing in conway. (PANIC ensues.)

Megan said...

birds are everywhere. you should probably just keep a sock full of quarters on your person.

Big Mike said...

Chuck Norris can hit two stones with one bird. Yeah...

Jax said...

That is a cutetastic photo! And I cant get on someecards at work, but looked last night and LOVED the one that said something about "I hope we give the next planet we destroy it's own day, too." hahahahaha!

care said...

you make me giggle.

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

i'm going to recycle all the beer bottles at the bowling alley. that they guys spit in.

yeah. it's like that.