Monday, March 9, 2009

i guess i'd call it a quirk

when i've made up my mind that i do not really like someone, i let every. single. tiny. little thing that they do be the most aggravating thing in the world to me, even though he or she is often engaging in behavior that wouldn't faze me coming from anyone else.

por ejemplo:

someone at my office called me "mel" today. someone that, as is indicated by paragraph one, i have decided that i do not particularly care for. all kinds of people call me mel. mel mel. mel bell. i dig it. but when the person in question used that name to get my attention, i felt my whole face redden in irritation and immediately hoped that (s)he would stub a toe sometime in the next 24 hours.

why am i such a bundle of crazy sometimes?

3 comments:

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

you no crazy mamacita....you want for me to come there and injure?

miya p. said...

i'll pop a cap in the bee-atch...betta' check it.

Megan said...

i don't like it when people call you mel because i distinctly remember being yelled at for it when i was a kid. i mean, if you're okay with it, i am too, but if you're not...i'll get in a car with ho ho and miya and take someobdy OUT.