Monday, March 5, 2007

i'll never let her go again ever ever ever


okay, so this isn't actually my car. but it looks pretty damn close, and that's all that matters. sugar is home safe and sound, after the WORST car-fixing experience of all time. i'll spare you the details, but i didn't get to mtn. home until 2:30 am on saturday. and i was supposed to be there around 7:30/8. um, ridiculous. ridiculous. ridiculous on all counts. after a pretty rough start (jesus what a nightmare), i had a fantastic weekend. just hanging out with my dad, checking out all the farm land, feeding the cows, freezing our asses off, bitching about firestone (if you need help with your vehicle, please do not go to 711 front street in conway. you'll thank me later.), and nap-nap-NAPPING. now i guess it's back to work for another week. yucko. i do have one more thing to say and that is this: only one person commented on my last post. and that was megan. and she is my sister. i have to say i'm a little heartbroken about that. i also have this to say: my dad shot a woodpecker this weekend. please do not call the police as he is my father and i love him.

4 comments:

Jillian said...

I didn't realize that a comment was required on EVERY entry. Please excuse the error of my ways. And this better sure as hell count as a comment and not just an apology for my lack of commenting. Sometimes, I think that I ramble a little bit...

Jillian said...

And now I have to leave another comment because I don't like the way it says "1 comments" and the bottom of the post. That's just not grammatically kosher.

Sarah said...

i love your malibu, sugar baby.

and i'm with jillian here, the "one comments" thing is a tid-bit frustrating. you would think google could do something to fix that..they do everything else in the world.

Unknown said...

is Melissa feeling unloved? Don't worry, people read it.

Also, I would like to know the whole story about the trip to Mtn. Home...